Home Selling Resources.com Discloser Policy
If you subscribe to this site we will collect your name and e-mail address only.
This information will never be shared with a third party unless a legal issue that is justified by the law is allowed. This data will be collected by and held by us. At any time you may un-subscribe and your data will be removed from the records with-in a reasonable time period.
The publisher, Home Selling Resources.com, accepts no liability for advertising content.
We use affiliate links through amazon.com and other advertisers. When we do we clearly indicate the use of these affiliate links, when they appear. We receive a small commission for any PPC and sales on items from these affiliates.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and other forms of compensation.
The website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly marked as paid or sponsored content.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Please take normal safety precautions, and professional advice if necessary, before undertaking any projects or legal contract involving information from this site. This information is intended for reference only and must not be considered comprehensive instructions.
All photos on Home Selling Resources.com are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code).
We like to share, so feel free to use any of our images as long as they’re credited and accompanied by a link back to the original publisher.
Duplicating any of our text is not allowed. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy on our site as opposed to cutting & pasting it.
The design and layout of Home Selling Resources.com is the sole property of Corplexity. Copying or mimicking our appearance is strictly prohibited.
Home Selling Resources.com Comments Policy 2012
We encourage your comments and hope you will join the discussions. We won’t respond to every comment. We review comments on a regular basis. Any comments that are off-topic, found to be offensive, or clearly promoting a commercial product generally will be remove. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language is not allowed.
That’s the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Home Selling Resources.com, you give Home Selling Resources.com the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Home Selling Resources.com in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”.
Home Selling Resources.com reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Home Selling Resources.com against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.